Skip to main content

The climate of Covid and its impact on my lift filming plans

As you may all know, the Coronavirus Pandemic has gotten completely out of hand for the majority of the states in the United States and as a result, I am sorry to say that I am going to have to postpone my lift filming plans past September.

What does this mean for the rest of the summer 2020?

This means that I will not be filming lifts for the rest of summer 2020.

What about the Atlantic City trip?

I will not be going to Atlantic City in August 2020. Even if we end up going to Atlantic City in August 2020, more than likely I won’t be filming many, if any lifts, and any footage I do get of the lifts will be completely botched up due to social distancing standards requiring me to allow for other passengers to ride the lifts, therefore filming lifts will be impractical should I go on a trip to Atlantic City this summer. I am setting the expectation in advance that I won’t be filming much if any lifts in Atlantic City if I go.

What about Secaucus?

The Secaucus trip scheduled for July 11 is now canceled. I am sorry for this inconvenience but this has to be done to avoid the spread and contact of Coronavirus COVID.

What about those four lift filming plans for Kean & Short Hills?

Those are postponed until March 2021. More info soon.

When is the next update?

Hopefully soon. Ciao.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To: Basic Weighted Lift Character Report

  Instructions Set up a Jotform account by signing up to Jotform with your Google Account (The one you use to manage your YouTube Channel) by going to www.jotform.com .  Once you’re in Jotform, click the button ‘Create Form’ then click ‘Start from Scratch’ . Click ‘classic form’ , not ‘card form’ . Change the form name from ‘form’ to ‘{Your YouTube Channel Username} Lift Character Report’ . On the left-hand side, click ‘Add Form Element’ , hit ‘Widgets’ and type in ‘Slider’ in the search bar.  Drag ‘Sliders with Calculated Result’ onto the form field. A sidebar will pop up to the right. Click directly on the element first & replace ‘Sliders with calculated result’ with your desired title. Delete all of the contents in the ‘Configuration’ field and follow the next set of instructions. In the ‘Configuration’ box, the first line of each slider represents the name of the slider, in this example, the name is ‘Fixtures’ . You can have as many sliders as you want ...

Using WordPress & Blogger for lift criticism & filming videos

I am happy to introduce WordPress in addition to Blogger! WordPress is the most popular  & most robust free blogging program on the internet currently available today. I will still  use Blogger, but I will use WordPress alongside  Blogger & a link to the book  will be made available on the sidebar shortly. Unlike Blogger , WordPress allows you to blog on many more platforms, including, but not limited to (Bold & underlined text are devices & services that I have & use in my household. Italic text are devices & services that are school offerings): Google Chrome Windows PCs Macs Chromebooks Android phones iPads iPhones Android tablets Web-browsers Where can I use WordPress? I can use WordPress on the family iPad whenever we are on the road  & the trip is more than an hour long. I could use the time to effectively write update blog posts on the road, something I CAN'T do in Blogger  without using the Google Chrom...

Using WordPress & Blogger for lift criticism & filming videos

I am happy to introduce WordPress in addition to Blogger! WordPress is the most popular  & most robust free blogging program on the internet currently available today. I will still  use Blogger, but I will use WordPress alongside  Blogger & a link to the book  will be made available on the sidebar shortly. Unlike Blogger , WordPress allows you to blog on many more platforms, including, but not limited to (Bold & underlined text are devices & services that I have & use in my household. Italic text are devices & services that are school offerings): Google Chrome Windows PCs Macs Chromebooks Android phones iPads iPhones Android tablets Web-browsers Where can I use WordPress? I can use WordPress on the family iPad whenever we are on the road  & the trip is more than an hour long. I could use the time to effectively write update blog posts on the road, something I CAN’T do in Blogger  without using the Google Chrome ap...