Skip to main content

Columbus Day weekend POSSIBLE LIFT FILMING ITINERARY, with a possible lift filming itinerary during NJEA

YAIAO FOLKS! This time I am writing to inform y’all about a possible short lift filming itinerary that may possibly take place this weekend in Monmouth County, a to-be new addition to the Charlotte Carolina Ranking System as of October 27.

WLB Borough

That’s right, I will be going to the WLB Borough on October 7 for a college tour at Monmouth University. Depending on how interested I am or how willing I am to ride the lifts, I may attempt to take a picture of one or two of 1 of the lifts & share it on Google+ (Atlantic City left a bitter taste in my desire to film lifts outside of Clinton Township on non-solo trips anyway). I currently have NO SPECIFIC plans to film lifts anywhere in Monmouth County, I just hope to get one snapshot of ONE of the lifts I encounter if I encounter any lifts during my college tour.

NJEA Convention

As for NJEA, I have no specific itinerary for filming ANY LIFTS outside of Clinton & Bridgewater Townships. There may be a possibility I will be visiting William Paterson University in Wayne Township, NJ, but there is no guarantee that I will be encountering or filming ANY lifts while I AM in Wayne Township, if I go. I’m also going to Manhattan NY (12-story section) where Columbia University is, but it is highly unlikely I will be filming ANY lifts & being that NYC is definitely my LEAST favorite city to film lifts besides Denver, I won’t really be interested in filming any lifts unless I find a KONE EcoDisc, OTIS Gen2 or a Schindler using Schindler logic. Even if so, I probably won’t even take a picture of that lift!

December plans are still unknown, but if anything, I will be sure to give you usual Friday morning updates about the trip, but I am still certainly NOT EXCITED to go on ANY planned trips within the Charlotte Carolina Ranking System & I will only film the lifts that are within 10-minute walk from my hotel room if I go on ANY trip within the Charlotte Carolina Ranking System over Christmas break.

Additionally, the upcoming October 13 Elizabeth/Secaucus duo lift-filming trip HAS BEEN CANCELED & I have rescheduled it for one of my follow-up graduation trips which I hope takes place during JUNE 2019!

I am signing off now & I will be back at 5:15 PM to discuss current additions to the Charlotte Carolina Ranking System that I have planned for October 27. You may be surprised at the results, since I am thinking of putting STATEN ISLAND (which is a part of New York City) on the list!



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2OD60jE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To: Basic Weighted Lift Character Report

  Instructions Set up a Jotform account by signing up to Jotform with your Google Account (The one you use to manage your YouTube Channel) by going to www.jotform.com .  Once you’re in Jotform, click the button ‘Create Form’ then click ‘Start from Scratch’ . Click ‘classic form’ , not ‘card form’ . Change the form name from ‘form’ to ‘{Your YouTube Channel Username} Lift Character Report’ . On the left-hand side, click ‘Add Form Element’ , hit ‘Widgets’ and type in ‘Slider’ in the search bar.  Drag ‘Sliders with Calculated Result’ onto the form field. A sidebar will pop up to the right. Click directly on the element first & replace ‘Sliders with calculated result’ with your desired title. Delete all of the contents in the ‘Configuration’ field and follow the next set of instructions. In the ‘Configuration’ box, the first line of each slider represents the name of the slider, in this example, the name is ‘Fixtures’ . You can have as many sliders as you want ...

Using WordPress & Blogger for lift criticism & filming videos

I am happy to introduce WordPress in addition to Blogger! WordPress is the most popular  & most robust free blogging program on the internet currently available today. I will still  use Blogger, but I will use WordPress alongside  Blogger & a link to the book  will be made available on the sidebar shortly. Unlike Blogger , WordPress allows you to blog on many more platforms, including, but not limited to (Bold & underlined text are devices & services that I have & use in my household. Italic text are devices & services that are school offerings): Google Chrome Windows PCs Macs Chromebooks Android phones iPads iPhones Android tablets Web-browsers Where can I use WordPress? I can use WordPress on the family iPad whenever we are on the road  & the trip is more than an hour long. I could use the time to effectively write update blog posts on the road, something I CAN'T do in Blogger  without using the Google Chrom...

Using WordPress & Blogger for lift criticism & filming videos

I am happy to introduce WordPress in addition to Blogger! WordPress is the most popular  & most robust free blogging program on the internet currently available today. I will still  use Blogger, but I will use WordPress alongside  Blogger & a link to the book  will be made available on the sidebar shortly. Unlike Blogger , WordPress allows you to blog on many more platforms, including, but not limited to (Bold & underlined text are devices & services that I have & use in my household. Italic text are devices & services that are school offerings): Google Chrome Windows PCs Macs Chromebooks Android phones iPads iPhones Android tablets Web-browsers Where can I use WordPress? I can use WordPress on the family iPad whenever we are on the road  & the trip is more than an hour long. I could use the time to effectively write update blog posts on the road, something I CAN’T do in Blogger  without using the Google Chrome ap...